Weekends at any time
EducationMaster of science in Electrical Engineering at California State University, Fresno.
Master of Electrical Engineering Science at Lamar University.
GPA : 3.90
* Worked as personal tutor for Math at school level.
* Worked with the Professor for GRE (qantitative) Coaching
* The reason behind being a tutor is to share my mathematics skills
* Make students more involving in Math by keeping the solutions to the problems easier
* I have 8 years of Math related training experience
Hobbies* New in Jacksinville so I like to travel around
*Running on the beach, working out in LA Fitness
* Solving puzzles (Favorite : Sudoku )
* Solving Logical Quizes
* Indoor Games: Chess, Cards
* like swimming, listening to music
10th Grade math, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Arithmetic, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Calculus 3, CLEP College Mathematics, GMAT Quantitative, GRE Quantitative, GRE Quantitative Reasoning, GRE Subject Test in Mathematics, Math, 12th Grade math, Algebra 3/4, Algebra 2, Algebra 1, 11th Grade math, 1st Grade math, 2nd Grade math, 3rd Grade math, 4th Grade math, 5th Grade math, 6th Grade math, 7th Grade math, 8th Grade math, 9th Grade math, ACCUPLACER Arithmetic, ACCUPLACER College-Level Math, ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra, ACT Math
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.